Gisele Bundchen covers ‘Vogue’ April 2010

Gisele Bundchen looks forever young on the April 2010 cover of Vogue. Here’s what the 29-year-old Brazilian beauty shared:

On her son Benjamin Rein Brady with Tom Brady: “I wanted him to be called River because I wanted something always flowing, immortal. My husband said, ‘There’s no way we’re going to call him River.’ But my father’s name is Reinoldo, so it’s a homage to him. And it’s like water.”

On staying healthy during her pregnancy: “I did kung fu up until two weeks before Benjamin was born, and yoga three days a week. I think a lot of people get pregnant and decide they can turn into garbage disposals. I was mindful about what I ate, and I gained only 30 pounds.
wWw.Cute-Girl.Tk
wWw.Cute-Girl.Tk
wWw.Cute-Girl.Tk
wWw.Cute-Girl.Tk
wWw.Cute-Girl.Tk
wWw.Cute-Girl.Tk
wWw.Cute-Girl.Tk
wWw.Cute-Girl.Tk
wWw.Cute-Girl.Tk
wWw.Cute-Girl.Tk

0 comments:

Post a Comment